Thursday, October 15, 2020

WEB 110 Introduction: Dinah

 

Hello everyone! 

My name is Dinah and my passion is cosplaying. It's essentially dressing up as your favorite character from a comic, TV show, game, anime, manga, or movie. Here I'm dressed up as Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx albeit my own creative take at GalaxyCon '19. I've been actively cosplaying for 7 years now. Typically people dress up when attending conventions which happen year around & peak in the summer. I was going to attend Momocon '20 until COVID-19 derailed my cosplay plans for this year sadly. However it's all good because I am still making cosplays anyway, there's always Halloween! I make all my costumes from scratch to ensure quality and comfort. To have more fun I prefer to design my own creative takes on a character as opposed to replicating the exact design. Because in the end, we all are just nerds in a costume!




No comments:

Post a Comment

WEB 110 Introduction: Dinah

  Hello everyone!  My name is Dinah and my passion is cosplaying. It's essentially dressing up as your favorite character from a comic, ...